Friday, March 31, 2017

Close to finishing PEQ compatable classic database!

So I went through TAK alkabor database from their monthly database dump (I'll post link later).  It looked pretty similar to peq style.  I took an akka installer database and scrubbed all the tables that I wanted to move TAK data into, and got all the TAK tables in the peq format.  So all I have left to do now is import all the fixed up TAK data into the installer database.  I also want to fix up the rule_values table to include more from the code.  But ya today I should be done and its just a matter of testing and tweaks with the client!

No comments:

Post a Comment